STEM CELL TREATMENT OF ANTI-AGING
Stem cell has the potential to regenerate all kind of cells of body. GIOSTAR scientists have developed the technology to differentiate Stem cells into neural cell, blood cells, skin cell and hair cells. These cells may be used to replace the old cells of body with new and young cells to treat the aging related diseases.
Why GIOSTAR STEM CELL THERAPY ?
GIOSTAR Stem Cell Consultants, the group of highly specialized stem cell therapy researchers and doctors who always provides proper counselling of patients first and only then confirm about the possibilities of stem cell therapy for every particular patient. As we know stem cell therapy is getting successive to treat many degenerative diseases and many clinical trial and case study proved that stem cell therapy is safest and non surgical treatment, providing opportunity for a hope to hopeless patients such as Cancer, Brain stroke, Spinal cord injury, Retinitis, COPD, Autism, Cerebral palsy, Muscular dystrophy and so on for more degenerative diseases.
We are dedicatedly working in this Stem Cell Research field for the last 7-8 years and treated so many domestic and international patients through stem cell therapy. We have every specialized doctors as cardiac surgeon, internal medicine, neurosurgeon, ophthalmologist, orthopedic, Haemato–Oncologist in our GIOSTAR team.
We are the first one in India who is leading in stem cell services and providing stem cell treatment at an affordable cost when compared to all others in world.
What Sets Us Apart
- Headquartered in USA.
- The founder is leading stem cell scientist credited with helping in setting up the stem cell research labs at top research institutions in the US including Salk Research Institute, Sanford-Burnham Institute, UCI, UCSD.
- Scientific And Medical Advisers/Consultants are comprising of luminaries who have worked at University of California, San Diego (UCSD), University of California Irvine (UCI.
- Endorsed by Honourable Prime Minister of India.
- State of the art and an only private hospital in India inaugurated by Prime Minister.
- World’s Largest Stem Cell Hospital funded by the government of India.