Stem cell treatment of Neuropathy
Neuropathy is a medical term referring to disorders of the nerves of the peripheral nervous system (specifically excluding encephalopathy and myelopathy, which pertain to the central nervous system). It is usually considered equivalent to peripheral neuropathy, which is defined as deranged function and structure of peripheral motor, sensory, and autonomic neurons, involving either the entire neuron or selected levels. According to some sources, a disorder of the cranial nerves can be considered a neuropathy.
GIOSTAR has developed the technology to generate the functional neural cells from Stem cells which has ability to repair the damage neural cells may cure the patient.
What Sets Us Apart
- US Head quartered.
- Founder is leading stem cell scientist credited with setting up the stem cell research labs at top research institutions in US including Salk Research Institute, Sanford-Burnham Institute, UCI, UCSD.
- Medical Advisory Board comprising of luminaries from Harvard, * University of California, San Diego (UCSD), University of California Irvine (UCI), Imperial Collage, London.
- Endorsed by Honourable Prime Minister of India.
- State of the art and only private hospital in India inaugurated by Prime Minister.
- World’s largest stem cell hospital funded by government.