Stem Cell Treatment of Skin Burns
Burn injury has been reported to be an important cause of morbidity and mortality in many countries. It leads to a loss of integrity of the skin, which protects us from water loss, temperature change, radiation, trauma and infection. The main sources of stem cells therapy for Skin Burn that might be used for repair and regeneration of injured skin tissue are embryonic stem cells (ESCs) and adult stem cells. GIOSTAR has the ability to differentiate Bone Marrow Stem Cells and Mesenchymal Stem cells into epidermal cells and fibroblasts in vitro, and can accelerate the skin wound repair.
What Sets Us Apart
- Headquartered in USA.
- The founder is leading stem cell scientist credited with helping in setting up the stem cell research labs at top research institutions in the US including Salk Research Institute, Sanford-Burnham Institute, UCI, UCSD.
- Scientific And Medical Advisers/Consultants are comprising of luminaries who have worked at University of California, San Diego (UCSD), University of California Irvine (UCI).
- Endorsed by Honourable Prime Minister of India.
- State of the art and an only private hospital in India inaugurated by Prime Minister.
- World’s Largest Stem Cell Hospital funded by the government of India.
Disclaimer : Results may vary for each patient. GIOSTAR practice the application of stem cell therapy within the legal regulations of each country.