Stem cell treatment of Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
Both terms mean the same: after back surgery, the patient suffers from chronic back pain. The pain may be concentrated in the area operated on, or may radiate to the legs.
The pain persists, despite various therapies using either drugs or invasive treatments like denervation or implantation of spinal cord simulators. Eventually, the patient ends up being labeled “untreatable” and is “treated” using pain-suppressing drugs.
GIOSTAR – Treatment of Postnucleotomy Syndrome
The GIOSTAR- offers a highly advanced combination of Percutaneous Laser Disc Decompression and Regenerative Disc Repair.
Percutaneuous Laser Disc Decompression (PLDD) is a new laser-assisted disc decompression technique, where the laser is used to vaporize a part of disk or its scarred tissue. It is one of the newest forms of “minimally invasive surgery”.
Regenerative Disc Repair is done using the GIOSTAR-‘s exclusive adult stem cell therapy. Autologous stem cells, (out of patient’s own body) are implanted through the same tube that is used to guide the laser. The stem cells thus arrive into exactly the right space to start their regenerative work.
What Sets Us Apart
- US Head quartered.
- Founder is leading stem cell scientist credited with setting up the stem cell research labs at top research institutions in US including Salk Research Institute, Sanford-Burnham Institute, UCI, UCSD.
- Medical Advisory Board comprising of luminaries from Harvard, * University of California, San Diego (UCSD), University of California Irvine (UCI), Imperial Collage, London.
- Endorsed by Honourable Prime Minister of India.
- State of the art and only private hospital in India inaugurated by Prime Minister.
- World’s largest stem cell hospital funded by government.
Disclaimer : Results may vary for each patient. GIOSTAR practice the application of stem cell therapy within the legal regulations of each country.