Stem Cell Treatment of Leukemia
Leukemia is a cancer of the blood or bone marrow and is characterized by an abnormal proliferation (production by multiplication) of blood cells, usually white blood cells (leukocytes). Leukemia is a broad term covering a spectrum of diseases. In turn, it is part of the even broader group of diseases called hematological neoplasms. GIOSTAR scientists have successfully differentiated the blood stem cells, which can change the defective blood stem cells of the body and make healthy blood cells to remove the cancerous blood cells.
What Sets Us Apart
- Headquartered in USA.
- The founder is leading stem cell scientist credited with helping in setting up the stem cell research labs at top research institutions in the US including Salk Research Institute, Sanford-Burnham Institute, UCI, UCSD.
- Medical Advisory Board comprising of luminaries who have worked at University of California, San Diego (UCSD), University of California Irvine (UCI), Imperial College, London.
- Endorsed by Honourable Prime Minister of India.
- State of the art and an only private hospital in India inaugurated by Prime Minister.
- World’s Largest Stem Cell Hospital funded by the government of India.
Disclaimer : Results may vary for each patient. GIOSTAR practice the application of stem cell therapy within the legal regulations of each country.