Invitation to join the Editorial Board of AIMS Cell and Tissue Engineering
Dear Prof. Srivastava,
Please excuse us for sending this invitation again. We would appreciate if you can give us a reply soon.
Many thanks for your cooperation.
On behalf of AIMS Press and given your high reputation and significant contributions in cell/tissue engineering area,
We would like to invite you to join the Editorial Board of AIMS Cell and Tissue
Engineering (http://www.aimspress.com/journal/CTE ).
As a new journal launched by AIMS Press, AIMS Cell and Tissue Engineering is an international Open Access journaldevoted to publishing
peer-reviewed, high quality, original papers in the field of cell and tissue engineering.
All fees of publishing are fully waived for the initial three years for AIMS Cell and Tissue Engineering.
About AIMS Press Since 1995, AIMS Press (http://www.aimspress.com) has published 5 of the flagship journals in SCI
and others in SCI-E. We never lose sight of the status and functions of editorial board value, without their
pivot roles, it is impossible to imagine our journal becoming high-
Impact from conception to completion.Terms and responsibilities of Editorial Board members:
1. Each editorial board member will serve a 3 year term, which is renewable. Toward the end of each term,
a member may express his/her desire to stay on the board or retire. The Editor in Chief and journal manager
may review the member’s performance from the last 3 years and decide if renewal of their term is suitable.
2. An editorial board member may be asked to review up to 3 papers related to his/her research interests each year.
3. An editorial board member is expected to contribute a paper to the journal during his/her 3-year term.
4. An editorial board member is expected to guest-edit a special issue on topics of his/her choice during his/her 3-year term.
Honorarium of the Editorial Board members:
1. Editorial board members can publish papers free of charge in AIMS Press journals.
2. Researchers in the same research group as an editorial board member are granted a 20% discount on the
article processing charge when they publish with AIMS Press journals.
3. Retired editorial board members are granted a 50% discount to publish with AIMS Press journals.
If you accept this invitation, please give us a short reply and a latest CV.
Our editorial board will evaluate your resume and make a final confirmation.
With your input, it will not only be a pivot, but a confluence of pivots of creative ideas.I am looking forward to your reply soon.
* If you do not want to receive this kind of letter, please reply “unsubscribe”.
Dr. Yu Min
AIMS Cell and Tissue Engineering
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOn behalf of Dr. Shouchuan Hu
Professor of Missouri State University
901 S. National, Springfield, MO 65897, USA
Tel & Fax: (417) 889-0336
Director of AIMS Press